Introduction to How Can Outlook Help You
When someone talks about an email application, the first thing that comes into mind is Outlook. It is one of the extensively used applications for mailing purposes all around the world. One can either use it for personal or professional communication to maintain their email with efficiency.
What are the uses of Outlook?
Outlook helps you to maintain and arrange your emails, calendars, contacts, tasks, and to-do lists in a better way. You can organize your email account via Outlook.
It provides the ability to work with your emails, you can turn them into appointments, and store information related to the people you know in your contact list.
The contact list will help you in not remembering the email addresses or phone numbers. Microsoft has released a new version of Outlook, which is Outlook 2019. It is the most recent one and has various advantages over its previous version.
What are the benefits of using Outlook 2019?
Microsoft Outlook 2019 provides an ample amount of advantages over its previous versions. Undoubtedly, it’s very efficient and user-friendly. Besides these, the following are some of the advantages that Outlook 2019 provides:
- Allows you to add visual effects like icons
- Offers easy navigation to maintain your contacts
- Automatically downloads the OneDrive file attachments
- Provides keyboard shortcuts to quickly accomplish a task
- Get along with your colleagues’ Inboxes using @Mentions
- Has enhanced security features to secure your email account
- Allows you to access the mail messages in an organized manner
- Provides the calendar to create, manage, and view the scheduled meetings
- Contains features to suit your workplace, hence, most widely used professional email managing application
What features does Outlook 2019 provide?
The latest version of Microsoft Outlook, Outlook 2019, comes with plenty number of features that will definitely help you to get along with the application. They are:
- SVG: Outlook 2019 allows you to insert Scalable Vector Graphics (SVGs) to enhance the visual effects. According to your need, you can add worksheets, icons, presentations, and so on. This will make your files look good and visually appealing.
- @Mentions: This feature allows you to tag and mention your colleagues in a message during the teamwork in the email.
- Read Aloud: This feature reads your mails audibly. You can go through your emails while working on other activities.
- Email Sorting: Outlook sorts the unread emails above the rest by default so that you can understand which email needs work.
- Updated Inbox: The Focused option helps to clear the messed-up inbox and splits the important emails from the remaining ones. The updated inox has two sections: Focused and Others.
- Email Reminders: While scheduling any event via Outlook calendar, you can always set up a reminder prior to that event. The reminder will pop-up on the screen with the required details like location, time, included people, and more.
- Planning a Meeting: Outlook 2019 allows you to schedule a meeting and send invites to the respective people. If one of the invite recipients rejects the invite, you will get a notification. This will help you to know who is attending the meeting and who is not.
- Time Zone Scheduling: A unique feature that helps you view three time zones simultaneously. People working with clients of different time zones will have maximum advantage.
- Updated Accessibility Checker: The improvised accessibility checker helps to fix the issues that you might face while accessing the document.
- Mark emails as read when deleting: This unique feature is basically for Deleted emails. If the Deleted Items folder has some unread mails, you can mark all deleted messages as read.
Further visit: Convenient Way To Setup And Configure ATT Email On MS Outlook Just In 5 Minutes
Nowadays, Outlook is becoming a more and more helpful and easy-to-use application because of its user-friendly approach. Outlook 2019 is a lively example to prove the point.
If you want to know more about the platform and are opting for Microsoft Outlook 2019 (MO-400) certification exam, you should definitely refer to the uCertify course, Microsoft Outlook 2019 (MO-400).
It offers you a load amount of material that is required to prepare you for the exam. The course contains a package of questions and labs.
The labs are cloud-based, device-enabled, and can be easily integrated with an LMS. The course and lab cover the exam objective of the certification exam and offer the intelligence and expertise needed to tackle the exam.
It covers topics like fundamentals, email basics, contacts, tasks, scheduling, customization, managing your email, collaboration, and so on.